Michel van Exsel
Published on 11 April 2014
Changes in drop-jump landing biomechanics during prolonged intermittent exerciseRead more Changes in drop-jump landing biomechanics during prolonged intermittent exercise
Published on 28 March 2014
Evidence for surgery in degenerative lumbar spine disordersRead more Evidence for surgery in degenerative lumbar spine disorders
Category Lower extremity
Published on 14 February 2014
Foot orientation affects muscle activation levels of ankle stabilizers in a single-legged balance board protocolRead more Foot orientation affects muscle activation levels of ankle stabilizers in a single-legged balance...
Published on 14 March 2014
Fear of movement and avoidance behaviour toward physical activity in chronic-fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia: state of the art and implications for clinical practiceRead more Fear of movement and avoidance behaviour toward physical activity in chronic-fatigue syndrome and...
- Physical therapists should integrate illness perceptions in their assessment in patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain; a qualitative analysis
- Variables associated with return to sport following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: a systematic review.
- What are Patient Beliefs and Perceptions about Exercise for Non-specific Chronic Low Back Pain? A Systematic Review of Qualitative Studies
- Movement of the lumbar spine is critical for maintenance of postural recovery following support surface perturbation.
- Efﬁcacy of classiﬁcation-based cognitive functional therapy in patients with non-speciﬁc chronic low back pain
- Investigating the effect of real-time spinal postural biofeedback on seated discomfort in people with non-specific chronic low back pain
- Treatment of the Sportsman's groin
- Can Motor Control Training Lower the Risk of Injury for Professional Football Players?
- Why menisci show higher healing rate when repaired during ACL reconstruction? Growth factors release can be the explanation.
- Age, graft size, and Tegner activity level as predictors of failure in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with hamstring autograft.
- Proximal exercises are effective in treating patellofemoral pain syndrome: a systematic review.
- The role of neuromuscular inhibition in hamstring strain injury recurrence.
- Active cervical and lumbar range of motion during performance of activities of daily living in healthy young adults.
- Is there a potential relationship between prior hamstring strain injury and increased risk for future anterior cruciate ligament injury?
- Return-to-play outcomes after microscopic lumbar diskectomy in professional athletes.
- The Prevalence of Postoperative Pain in Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis and the Association with Preoperative Pain.
- Conceptual Framework for Strengthening Exercises to Prevent Hamstring Strains.
- Surgery Versus Nonsurgical Treatment of Cervical Radiculopathy
- Early multimodal rehabilitation following lumbar disc surgery.
- Physical Therapy interventions for degenerative lumbar spinal stenosis: a systematic review.
- Anatomical and mechanical relationship between the proximal attachment of adductor longus and the distal rectus sheath.
- Lumbar fusion compared with conservative treatment in patients with chronic low back pain: a meta-analysis.
- Effects of moving forward or backward on the saddle on knee joint forces during cycling.
- Prognosis and Course of Disability in Patients With Chronic Nonspecific Low Back Pain: A 5- and 12-Month Follow-up Cohort Study.
- Syndesmosis and deltoid ligament injuries in the athlete.
- The hypertrophy of the lateral abdominal wall and quadratus lumborum is sport-specific: an MRI segmental study in professional tennis and soccer players.
- Muscle functional MRI to evaluate quadriceps dysfunction in patellofemoral pain.
- The rate of subsequent surgery and predictors after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: two- and 6-year follow-up results from a multicenter cohort.