Published on 24 October 2014
Shockwave therapies in soft tissue conditionsRead more Shockwave therapies in soft tissue conditions
Published on 19 September 2014
Kinesio Tape and force sense in functional ankle instabilityRead more Kinesio Tape and force sense in functional ankle instability
Published on 03 October 2014
Exercises and reduced need for surgery subacromial painRead more Exercises and reduced need for surgery subacromial pain
Published on 13 June 2014
Compression garments and recovery from exercise-induced muscle damage: a meta-analysisRead more Compression garments and recovery from exercise-induced muscle damage: a meta-analysis
- Comparison of a physiotherapy program versus dexamethasone injections for plantar fasciopathy in prolonged standing workers
- Foot pronation is not associated with increased injury risk in novice runners wearing a neutral shoe
- Home-based active video games to promote weight loss during the postpartum period
- Take your shoes off to reduce patellofemoral joint stress during running
- Eccentric strengthening effect of hip-adductor training with elastic bands in soccer players: a randomised controlled trial
- Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: diagnosis and management.
- Effect of plyometric training on lower limb biomechanics in females
- Repeated sprint training in normobaric hypoxia.
- The prevalence of undiagnosed concussions in athletes.
- Increased Frequency of Ankle Sprain Does Not Lead to an Increase in Ligament Laxity.
- Does effectiveness of exercise therapy and mobilisation techniques offer guidance for the treatment of lateral and medial epicondylitis? A systematic review.
- High prevalence of overuse injury among iron-distance triathletes.
- Rehabilitation and return to running after lower limb stress fractures.
- The effect of knee braces on tibial rotation in anterior cruciate ligament-deficient knees during high-demand athletic activities.
- Physiologic alterations and predictors of performance in a 160-km ultramarathon.
- Sideline assessment and return-to-play decision-making for an acute elbow ulnar collateral ligament sprain.