Anatomy & Physiotherapy (A&P) promotes evidenced based physiotherapy to colleagues, students and educational institutes. It encourages the intensive use of literature and life long learning in 7 languages, using various websites and social media channels. It reaches approximately 400,000 unique followers, worldwide. The team of A&P is international and has about 50 members.
Anatomy & Physiotherapy has 3 positions for volunteers who would like to help with searching and sharing interesting literature with a focus on Neuroscience and/ or Pain, and physiotherapists as a target audience. We would like to provide our followers with more information on this important emerging area within Physiotherapy-related research.
IMPORTANT: read the guidelines about how to apply thoroughly.
- Searching recent peer-reviewed articles with a focus on neuroscience and pain.
- Summarizing the key-message of this article in 300 own plain-language words, without misquoting the authors.
- Searching interesting qualitative pictures that fit your summary.
- To guarantee a regular and reliable contribution once per week or once per 2 weeks.
- It will be expected that you participate in the corporate mission and vision of the A&P organization.
- After you have done this a few times, it will take you about 1-2 hours per contribution.
- Your own access to full-text articles published in peer reviewed journals.
- A minimum of 1 contribution per 2 weeks.
- Being fluent in English writing/ reading/ speaking.
- Having a MSc or PhD relevant for the position you apply for.
Being educated in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, The Netherlands, Belgium will increase your chances. Educated somewhere else? You’re still invited to apply.What do you gain?
- A global platform where 400,000 colleagues can follow you on your expertise.
- You’ll improve your knowledge and skills by studying closely the articles you find.
- Expand your business network.
- Future career oppurtunities within the A&P organization or with other educational institutes.
- Building your CV / resume.
- You will have access to the full text articles published on A&P as this helps you in your work.
- You will help in promoting evidence based practice world wide.
Interested? Please fill in the form below in proper English. Provide your updated resume and a short motivation.
With kind regards,
Willem-Paul Wiertz, MSc